Squad: Legal Bubble
Date Created: Sept 29th, 2022
Date Posted: Oct 4th, 2022

DEFINITIONS

ZERYX
A non-member of WeavrDAO defined by the ethereum wallet address:

• 0x6Ac7F09FA05f40E229064fA20EF3D27c4c961591

SUMMARY
The real estate operations team proposes to set up a Debt Company in Panama in order to facilitate the acquisition of properties by governor corporations. The debt company shall be owned by WeavrDAO based out of the Republic of Marshall Islands. In order to meet a statutory requirement, it is further proposed that zeryx shall assist the Panama entity as a director of the Debt Company until a new one is appointed.

SPECIFICATION

The following three motions are raised and approval by its voting members is sought:

1. Set up a Debt Company in Panama that shall be owned by WeavrDAO based out of Republic of Marshall Islands
  2. zeryx shall be a director of the Debt Company for 1 year from the date of its incorporation. A new director shall be appointed upon expiry of zeryx’s term based on a resolution agreed upon the WeavrDAO
  3. Weavr DAO shall appoint Carballo Derecho and her associates, lawyers based out of Panama, to assist with setting up the debt Company.
  4. Fractional Finance Inc, will bear the charges to set up the entity and subsequent operational cost for 1 year from the date of its incorporation.

How do we feel about this proposal?

• No objections to proposal
  • I object to proposal
  • I have questions before I can vote

0 voters

2 Likes

Should this be WeavrDAO as it’s the DBA name as of WIP-001 passes?

1 Like

To the one objecting to the proposal, do you perhaps want to share why?

I’m happy to answer questions for the community!

Correct, IF the name as of WIP-001 passes.

The proposal window for WIP-001 is open for another 25 minutes. I’ll update the wording of this proposal as soon as WIP-001 is ratified on our governance platform! Thanks for addressing this and raising awareness, very important.

1 Like

As @senad.eth is OOO, would anyone in genesis be interested in submitting this proposal on gov.weavr.org for on-chain ratification?

yeah that’s fine; and it looked like it passed and is in the Queue phase now, should be fine as is